
I'm very excited for it to snow this weekend. I know a lot of people think it's a total pain, but I just love the peacefulness of it. Watching the flakes come wafting down puts me in kind of a trance and I can watch until by feet fall asleep (I'm usually curled up tight with a blanket in a position that cuts off circulation to my lower extremities... I'm not saying it makes sense). Snow makes everything look and sound better, the first few days anyway.
I've also taken to making cutout snowflakes... here is a sample of the ones hanging in my front window.
It started with not really wanting to spend a lot of money on decorations and working with what I had on hand... lots of junk mail and paper to be recycled (the birthplace of creativity!!)... and it turned into a fun and addicting activity, something akin to doodling, only with scissors. It's super easy and they look great... right?

2 comments:
I knew there was a reason we were 'kindred spirits.' Stay toasty!
Yes they do look great - you are turning into quite an artist down there in Eugene. :)
Post a Comment