
On the 1st day of Christmas my friends I give to thee...
A big orange persimmon in a tree.
Isn't it pretty? We had this poor stick of a tree sitting in our driveway in a black plastic pot (along with the rest of our copious plants) and didn't really give it too much attention, but late this year after every single leaf had dropped off the tree, there he was in all his glory the golden jewel of our little stick tree, Lord Paul the first of his majesty the Persimmon.
A very merry day to all on this first day of Christmas!

1 comment:
how beautiful...
i love your art, and i love the shoe piece. I hope it isn't too selfish that I love that you are doing "making" with your desk and self because then I am not alone in sharing the struggles and happinesses of plowing forward no matter what!
that sentence may have made no sense at all.
hooray, that's what i meant to say.
see you tomorrow as i slide down the hill.
j
Post a Comment