
So all of a sudden I'm painting more... and why? A little thing like a desk, set up in the corner, sort of in the way of the door and the closet has made all the difference. But we don't use either of those very much and I am loving having my own space where I can leave everything out and it doesn't feel like I'm messing up the whole house. Plus I have my wonderful office partner's inspiration :)
This one (which uploaded sideways for some reason) I sent as a thank you card... it was the stuff we talked about during lunch. The colors are not as reddish as in the picture and I think it turned out pretty good for what I wanted. On to the next one, or two or three :)

2 comments:
WOW!!! I am so impressed. I knew you were talented, but where is the end of it?!?!?
Hey, enjoy your snow. I heard you're suppose to get your today.
"Share a Shiraz" (You're welcome!)
;0)
Holy cow, Linda. That is an amazing painting! Do I see the Perssimon in the corners? LOL!
Post a Comment