
The fall colors this year have been more spectacular than I can remember in a long time. Last year it rained fast and hard and the leaves all came off quickly. But this year the season has been unusually warm for this time of the year and truly awe inspiring. A few weekends ago I drove around town (with the lower gas prices being what they are, funny what I now think of as "low")and took pictures of the gorgeous colors. Here's a peak although it just doesn't translate... it was far more beautiful in person. Glad I got a few shots though. Natures Fireworks!!

1 comment:
i'm so glad you like leaves, you have made me notice them more this year.
here is a comment from Kristin:
would your friend @ work want to play a game? we could take turns picking a pair of shoes(that's how i usually start my outfits) and then we both build an outfit around them? or you could pick the shoes. or something? or not?
you can answer her if you are interested at her blog which is smarterthandavinci which there is a link to on my blog.
i don't want to pick out shoes. too much responsibility. i can only pick out a nice burlap sack.
janice
Post a Comment