Saturday, April 4, 2009

March must have been... something.

Hey, I'm back. It's been about a month and a 1/2 since I last blogged. I think March was stressful at least at work, which tends to influence the rest of my life. Considering I spend the majority of my life there it's no wonder that my creativity has come grinding to a halt and I've mostly been coming home watching TV and going to bed. It's been so long since I blogged that I couldn't even remember my blog account name... hahaha, stress does wicked things to the mind!!


There were however a few highlights in March. J had her art & cupcake party which was super fun for me. My friends came down from Portland to hang out and we all went to the coffee shop together. I was so happy that J & K could meet... you guys are too great! (Bummed I missed Kristine though, another time). J even made me my favorite kind of cupcake (cherry chip...OMG!) with fancy frosting and decorations. They were so pretty and the whole thing was great fun.

John also finished his final project & graduated.

After a long and cold/dreary winter, the cherry trees are blooming... this is one of my favorite things of all time. Seeing the petals snow down and cover the road and then the wind blowing them around makes me happy. While we were driving up I-5, we had to stop along the road to take a picture of the beautiful daffodils. Now if it would only get warmer... Happy spring!!

No comments: