1. Went to the family post christmas gathering and successfully made it through.
2. Finally got a "new" old car as a replacement for the one my darling husband burned up the engine.
3. Took the train up to PDX and went to the birthday party of my best friend, went
4. Oh and not to forget the post holiday party at work which featured a white elephant gift exchange AND karaoke by members of the staff... wow... that's all I can really say about that.
I must go to bed now, but rest assured I will be back soon to tell tales of my recent poetry class, and the upcoming collage class that is happening this weekend. I'm very excited about it, but a little nervous about it. Sure wish you were coming with me J.
Good night

1 comment:
the photo of the cat show made me giggle. my cats would have a fit if they had to go to this event...
Post a Comment