Thursday, February 5, 2009
I'm stuck...
I have a space, supplies, time... and no inspiration to create. I'm really looking forward to my collage class this weekend. I'm hoping that it will get me inspired to create again. Then maybe I can work on some valentines day cards. I had such a great time last year making cards at J.'s house that I can't bear to miss that opportunity. I tried to make Christmas cards, but that didn't quite work out this year. Hey, J. do you have some of that linen thread? oh I guess it's too late unless I see you at LCC. Have a great class this weekend and print, print, PRINT :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hooray! blog entries! I try not to be greedy but I do enjoy reading about life from your perspective...
you didn't tell me you got a new car! of course my most prominent question, what color is it? year doesn't matter, color, impt!
i hope you post your collages. They are beautiful. when i am lacking in inspiration i ask my friend for "an assignment" or i think up one myself. like... use only 3 colors and describe your favorite possession. or ??? and i think it's hard to stay inspired when you work full time because you get tired.
great photo of friends/family.
it was so nice that you were at LCC this weekend. i did find the thread, a little late. It's flax. Want some? it's a light tan in color.
hearts, j
Post a Comment