(Artist: Jackie Denning)
I hope I can actually do it. Taking a class with one of my favorite art people (well just favorite people with or without the art) and really hoping to learn a lot. I still can't wrap my brain around doing more than 1 of the same block to get colors, or carving the same block but cutting out some areas... ooof. To much for the pea noggin, but hopefully it will be a little like learning a magic trick, once you've got it you've got it. My problem is I don't have the patience to be exacting... we'll see how it goes. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I wonder if I'll actually finish? hmmmm... stay tuned

2 comments:
This looks really cool! I bet your great at it. :)
well, you were amazing at it!
i had so much fun doing this class with you.
who knew you had started blogging again?
glad I looked....
Post a Comment