
I think I'm on to something... I made my first block print stamp EVER and I'm really enjoying how it turned out.
I have to admit that I put off trying because I thought it would turn out dismally (sigh, darn that end result thinking), but it was really fun to figure out perspective and figure out the carving tool... I'm hooked... thanks J, this one's for you! I made another one on the other side... that will have to wait til tomorrow.

4 comments:
I feel very lucky to get to read two of your poems this afternoon. You are very brave to send them into the world. My world is a big smile to receive them!
I liked them a lot, a lot, a lot. It was interesting to think about fire when I am in a place where it was the only way to survive this time of year. And what a contrast with ice and snow.
I am so fortunate to have such a creative friend!
That is so cool! I really like how the stamps turned out. Oh, the possibilities...what are you going to do with them? Frame them? Make greeting cards, wrapping paper? hmmm...sounds so fun!
Love the prints! So talented! Starting to feel a bit better, so I am anticipating a journey to you soon with M. Hugs!
Post a Comment