Last night J. had a bee in his "bonnet". He went up to the empty lot at the end of the street and picked a huge tub of apples, fell off the ladder (without injury), came home and baked an apple pie. I envy his energy sometimes... I on the other hand collapsed on the couch in a dark living room trying to fight my migraine and hoping my head wouldn't explode. All turned out well... the pie and the victory over the migraine.
Last weekend me an my two good "sistah's" went to the beach and had an excellent time. I also stopped and saw S. at the hospital and was soooo happy to see her looking like her regular self.
It's too bad I am so technology challenged... I can't figure out how to get the pictures from the other camera I took with me, so I'll just have to imagine the blue sky the white foamy waves, the soft sand, wading in the water with my plastic boots! FUN. I want to apologize to my sistahs though for being a poop on the second day. I was really in a funk, quiet, a little snappy... I was feeling kinda queezy all day and I'm officially blaming it on the wine... which was really really good. I love Shiraz... too bad it goes down so easy hahaha.
So nothing too earth shattering to report... Big D is coming to visit this weekend so I better get going on cleaning up the house. Maybe after a good nap :) I think I do love fall after all.
Cheers!

1 comment:
i want someone to bake me an apple pie, and some scones, and a big chocolate cake...
ummnn apple pie, maybe applesauce warm with granola on top will do!
good blog gal,
janice
Post a Comment