Sunday, September 28, 2008

September was a good month!




So it looks like a few things happened in Sept which were entirely enjoyable.

John, Joe, Leah, and I went to the Diva Garden Party and had a great time. Shelly sang and did a wonderful job, and we had some good food, wine and saw some fun art.




Then on the other end of the spectrum... J. told me about the roller derby league in Eugene and that they were having a "bout". I can't tell you how psyched I was to see this in person, and the real show did not disappoint.




I had such a good time and B. was a sport and went with me... thank you

Also had a garden party of our own at the O's and met the girls in Portland for a relaxing get together which included painting Shan's belly, and meeting M's new baby.

Also had lunch and went wine tasting with the Eugene girls, had birthday drinks at the Vintage, went to the Eugene celebration parade, throw in book club, and a trip up to Corvallis for the fall festival and art show... and that makes for a full month. Hey September was a great month. Can't wait to see what October brings :) Hopefully more art projects!

1 comment:

Janice La Verne said...

yikes! I found your new blog, you sneaky gal!

How totally fun!

Janice